Are you ready for an experience you’ll be talking about for years to come?
Sailing through the Caribbean is an incredible journey, from crystal waters to deserted islands and beaches, to culture-rich towns and fishing villages. Sailing is truly the best way to see all of what the Caribbean has to offer.
Bea and Vito’s Leopard 46′ pristine catamaran has all the comforts you’ll need.
Enjoy all-inclusive delicious meals and beverages, a spacious airy boat with plenty of deck room for shade or sun, and three private cabins with ensuite bathrooms.
Guests love the large, covered cockpit, which is a perfect place for outdoor dining while enjoying the panoramic views.
Enjoy stops along the way to explore the cultures of different islands. Explore deserted beaches and enjoy the marine life by snorkel and return to the catamaran for a well-deserved cocktail.
Available destinations vary, as we move throughout the Caribbean.
Please contact us to confirm a location.
- Meals (breakfasts, lunches, and dinners; for longer sailing passages we prepare light meals or snacks)
- Use of snorkeling equipment onboard
- Double sea kayak and paddleboard
- Fishing rods
- Free wi-fi (if available)
- Housekeeping services
- Stereo and CD player (you are welcome to bring your own favorite music on memory sticks)
- Meals and activities taken ashore*
- Customs and immigration fees
- National park and mooring fees
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Extra activities, tours, and scuba diving
- Premium spirits, wines, liqueurs (some available at reasonable prices)
- Crew gratuities
* 2-3 times during our trip we will tender you on shore to experience Caribbean cuisine in local restaurants.
More info on the SV Sara Facebook page